Year 5 Hub
This week in Year 5:
This week Year 5 had an amazing start to the term!
They had lots of fun in their fitness sessions this week and are continuing working on their strength, balance and jumping skills.
Nora was extremely brave this week and kindly shared with us what she has been learning on her violin recently. We are all so proud of her!
Click here to read our schools Latest News
- The school day starts promptly in class at 8.55 am. Please use the soft start from 8.45 am to ensure your child is on time. If your child is late to school, please bring them to the school office to sign them in.
- Year 5 have PE on Tuesday and Thursday. PE uniform must be worn to school on these days.
- Homework will be given out on a Thursday and collected in on a Monday.
- Year 5 have a library book changing slot on a Friday afternoon. Normal reading books can be changed any day.
- The children are able to bring in healthy snacks for break time.
Home learning is given every Thursday. Please return homework books for marking each Monday.
Complete the following questions in your English home learning books.
Spellings for the week:
Remember to put your spellings into sentences to understand the differences between each homophone!
Follow the link below to Times Tables Rock Stars. Once logged in, children should click on 'Garage' and complete the 'Heatmap' games.
Next week's learning:
In Maths, we are looking at decimals.
In English, we are looking at biographies.