Year 5 Hub
This week in Year 5:
This week we had a very exciting workshop all about materials. We all learnt lots of amazing facts and had lots of fun!
Interested in some free football sessions:
On Friday 17th November we will be supporting Children in Need.
"BBC Children in Need believes that every child should have the chance to thrive and be the best they can be. We are committed to being there for children across the UK when they need us the most."
It will be a SPOTacular mufti day in school and we ask that children bring £1 to donate if they can. All donations are very much appreciated.
Click here to read our schools Latest News
- The school day starts promptly in class at 8.55 am. Please use the soft start from 8.45 am to ensure your child is on time. If your child is late to school, please bring them to the school office to sign them in.
- Year 5 have PE on Monday and Thursday. PE uniform must be worn to school on these days.
- Homework will be given out on a Thursday and collected in on a Monday.
- Year 5 have a library book changing slot on a Friday afternoon. Normal reading books can be changed any day.
- The children are able to bring in healthy snacks for break time.
Home learning is given every Thursday. Please return homework books for marking each Monday.
Complete the following questions in your English home learning books.
Spellings for the week:
Complete the following questions in your Maths home learning books.
Next week's learning:
In Maths, we are learning about how to convert fractions.
In English, we are writing a traditional tale.